Location: Edgecliff, Sydney (currently 3 days in office, 2 days flexible working)
Job type: Full-time
Nimble Activewear is an Australian owned and female operated, digitally led brand. As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit - our name defines our way of being and we are nimble in how we think and innovate solutions for how she moves and expresses herself as well as how she shops.
We focus on making high quality activewear that you look and feel great in - we live and breathe a balanced approach to health & wellbeing, are passionate about reducing our impact on the world and importantly, the power of bringing people together through movement makes our hearts sing.
We know you will love working for us because you are joining a unique, rapidly growing player in the market with a collaborative work environment where everyone has a voice and you can really influence our future.
Reporting to the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Lead, the eCommerce Coordinator plays a vital role in the day-to-day execution of our site and implementation of our digital strategy.
- Maintain, update, and publish all facets of eCommerce content including, but limited to, products, imagery, FAQs, promotions, banners, blogs and content pages across two websites (nimbleactivewear.com and ows.nimbleactivewear.com).
- Assist with the development and execution of the online SEO strategy to drive organic website traffic and growth.
- Monitor sites for operational issues and troubleshoot with eCommerce Lead and developer to fix them.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales via content and online customer experience, working closely with our Customer Service agency partner.
- Assisting in creating and documenting new processes and workflows to streamline processes in the eCommerce team.
- Assist in the creation, building, scheduling and reporting of email campaigns within Klaviyo.
- Assist in the creation and briefing of PPC campaigns into our agency partner.
- Assist in the creation and execution of affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Support the eCommerce Lead in accurately reporting on weekly and monthly website & marketing performance.
- Report customer insights to the wider team to optimise the customer experience on the website.
- Present customer feedback to the cross-functional teams to ensure we’re listening to our customers and continuously striving to improve.
- Work closely with the marketing, design, retail and merchandising teams to share insights, brainstorm and contribute to ideas and projects.
- Support management and your team members when required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar eCommerce role.
- Demonstrated experience working with eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento or similar) and with Web Developers.
- Strong partnering & collaborative skills to drive overall eCommerce performance.
- Up to date on eCommerce trends.
- An analytical mindset with outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and experience reporting on key industry metrics.
- Understanding and experience executing SEO initiatives.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Please include a cover letter that includes the following:
- Why do you want to work for Nimble Activewear?
- What do you think are the most important qualities for working in eCommerce?
- What do you love most about eCommerce and Digital Marketing?
Send this along with your CV to email@example.com