Know that buzz of finishing a great workout? Your body tingles, your mind’s rejuvenated and your heart is happy. At Nimble, we’ve taken that feeling and turned it into activewear.
On a mission to inspire movement as an act of self care, we’re fuelled by curiosity and a love of experimentation. We want our products to take you places - not just physically but mentally too. We want to spark conversation, change the status quo and discover ways to better appreciate the needs of our bodies, minds and planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re at an exciting juncture in our growth and are seeking a passionate, experienced marketer to bolster our marketing efforts. As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing, overseeing and elevating our end to end marketing strategy whilst balancing commercial returns and brand positioning. You will lead marketing initiatives across all relevant customer touchpoints to build brands and activate sales through impactful, integrated and identifiable communications.
As part of the Leadership team, you will work closely with Founders Vera & Katia, Product, Merchandising and across all three business units (digital, retail and wholesale); and lead a talented team. You will oversee all agency and partner relationships including creative, PR, performance, influencer, social platforms and marketing vendors.
You will be passionate about our customer, comfortable with data and capable of unearthing actionable insights to drive campaign performance. You’ll be equally excited about creativity and commercial results and keep an ongoing focus on growing market share, optimising activity and maximising return on marketing expenditure.
We love to sweat together, so you will lead an active lifestyle, have a genuine interest for the health and wellness industry and be passionate about bringing our mission to life. For success in this role you will be self motivated, ambitious and drawn to an opportunity to lead, develop and own the marketing function to drive tangible results.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translate growth and revenue goals into customer focused marketing strategies with clear objectives
- End to end management and elevation of whole of business integrated marketing strategy across all consumer touch points
- Own brand positioning strategy and governance of branding and communications across the organisation
- Team development - drive, inspire and provide leadership for the team
- Oversee allocation of and adherence to marketing budgets to deliver strong growth whilst balancing financial returns
- Implement and oversee measurement frameworks to define objectives and KPIs and work with broader team to translate results into actionable insights
- Develop meaningful relationships across the team to effectively lead marketing initiatives across the business and oversee alignment of all business units
- Oversee adherence to brand critical path
- Be the voice of the customer and develop insights informed through qualitative and quantitative research
- Remain plugged in to cultural and technological trends we need to take heed of
WHO YOU ARE
- Passion for health and wellness
- An organised self-starter who is not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Customer driven and able to leverage market, consumer and customer insights to build marketing and activation strategy
- Strategically minded and capable of setting clear objectives and actionable plans
- A confident communicator who thrives on collaboration and working across multiple functions
- Confident in allocating marketing budget to maximise ROI
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking are needed in spades
- 10 years industry experience
- Experience at a fast paced, D2C business advantageous
- Degree or evidence of study in Marketing or related fields
CULTURE & BENEFITS
- Monthly team sweats
- Generous staff discount on Nimble product
- Birthday’s off
- Brand new state of the art workspace in Edgecliff
- Investment in development and training
- A passionately curated snack bar!
Please send your CV and a ONE PAGE cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Marketing Manager