Location: High Street Armadale, Melbourne
Job type: Part- time; Sunday to Tuesday roster
The goss on us:
As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit. We make quality activewear that she can feel great in. Who’s she? Her, us and you!
We’re still young and our hustle is legit, so expect everyday to be different. There are many moving parts to our growing brand from web to retail and all the in betweens. It is up to each of us to take action, follow up, follow through, evaluate and innovate.
Balance is a truth that we constantly achieve with our hard work, heads down, healthy eats, daily sweats, chats, (some not so healthy) snacks and giggles.
You’ll be doing things like
- Continuously creating an exceptional and noteworthy customer service experience
- Maintain knowledge of stores stock availability on the sales floor and backrooms
- Actively maintain shop appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organised, while ensuring that the shop is clean and well presented.
- Successfully communicate special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions of our products
- Receives and processes warehouse stock from unpacking to merchandising
- Completes standard opening and closing procedure
- Utilise the Point of Sale system (processing payments, returns/exchanges and gift cards)
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring that all back of house activities are undertaken efficiently, such as inventory management, in order for front of house to perform at its best capacity
- Maintain backroom organisation and cleanliness
- Management of window displays and weekly merchandise flips inline with Brand guidelines
- Support the Store Manager when required with management of weekly banking, bank log and store expenses
- Assist the Store Manager with hosting and attending classes in the community
- Assist when required in staff training and shop events as scheduled
- Perform and complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required
As part of the Nimble Activewear team you lead by example to provide our customers with a world-class experience in the areas of product and service. You are able to speak authentically about who we are and how to use our product. You love to sweat. You value balance. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
You will have:
- Experience in a Retail environment
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Comfortable working in a team focused environment as well as individually
- Awareness and compliance with retail blackout periods
- Available Sunday to Tuesday
- Full work rights in Australia
What can we bring to the table:
- A fun, collaborative and active work environment
- A secure car spot on site
- A day off for your birthday
- Generous staff discounts
Please send your CV and a ONE PAGE cover letter to Rachel@nimbleactivewear.com with the subject line: Assistant Store Manager Armadale.