SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR AND CONTENT CREATOR
Location: Edgecliff, Sydney (currently 3 days in office, 2 days flexible working)
Job type: Full-time
Nimble Activewear is an Australian owned and female operated, digitally led brand. As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit - our name defines our way of being and we are nimble in how we think and approach design and innovate solutions for how she moves and expresses herself.
We focus on making high quality activewear that you look and feel great in - we live and breathe a balanced approach to health & wellbeing, are passionate about reducing our impact on the world and importantly, the power of bringing people together through movement makes our hearts sing.
We know you will love working for us because you are joining a unique player in the market who designs and manufactures our range in-house within a collaborative work environment where everyone has a voice and you can really influence our future.
This newly created role will work closely within our marketing & digital teams, to own the day to day execution of our social media strategy across all channels.
You will be tasked with community growth and building meaningful online connections & engagement across all channels as well as the creation of bespoke content to share what the Nimble lifestyle is all about - think attending design meetings, vox pops, community events & of course, showcasing our premium range of products made for movement!
We’re looking for someone who is up to date with the latest innovations & trends across social media channels, including the best platforms and tools to use.
You’re quick & agile (nimble in nature!) and not afraid to test & trial new content and have a voice on what the brand needs to truly connect.
- Day to day execution of social media strategy & community management on a monthly & quarterly cadence
- Responsible for community growth & engagement metrics on all social channels - including thinking of new ways to grow & engage with our community
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community to take action - a mix of shoot from the hip in the moment alongside pre-planned content on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tik Tok
- Audience engagement - listen, respond, ask questions and engage with our audience to build online community & provide insights back to broader team
- Ensure all brand initiatives & sales promotions are amplified through social channels
- Proactively engage with community, influencers & brands on social to build relationships and profile of the brand online
- Monitor social marketing landscape and provide ideas to keep Nimble Activewear at the forefront
- Report on performance across social media channels
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly social media & content reports
- Conceptualize, film & edit in-house content to live across social channels (think stories, reels, images, polls, stills, flat lays, on body, behind the scenes, short form video)
- Attend lifestyle shoots, lookbook shoots, key events, key internal meetings to capture ‘behind the scenes’ footage for social channels
- Adhere to brand guidelines whilst helping to ensure content is exciting and resonates with our audience
- Ensure that every brand initiative has the lens of social
- You have a strong work ethic, can multi-task within deadlines and love using social channels to build relationships.
- You are passionate about the health & wellness space, growing the brand and developing your career within a fast growing business.
- You are constantly consuming & creating content across a range of platforms and are confident both behind and in front of the camera.
- You are proactive with ideas, love telling stories, creating content on the fly and are not afraid to test new things & jump on the latest trends.
- at least 2 years experience in a similar role with proven experience creating content for brands & managing social platforms
- strong copywriting skills - confident with spelling and grammar
- skills in video & photo editing tools with prior experience in Adobe preferred
Please include a cover letter that includes:
- links to content that you have created so we can see your style
- your top 3 ideas to grow our online community & bring new people in
Send this, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org