As a Nimble Ninja you lead by example to provide our customers with a world-class experience in the areas of product and community. You are able to speak authentically about who we are, and how to use our product. You love to sweat. You value balance. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
The Goss On Us
As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit. We make quality activewear that she can feel great in. Who’s she? Her, us and you! We sweat together, a few of us commute together and all of us laugh together.
We’re still young and our hustle is legit, so expect everyday to be different. There are many moving parts to our growing brand from web to retail and all the in betweens. It is up to each of us to take action, follow up, follow through, evaluate and innovate.
Balance is a truth that we constantly achieve with our hard work, healthy eats, daily sweats, chats, (some not so healthy) snacks and giggles.
Job Type: Casual, Full Time and Part Time positions available
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Successfully communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions of our products
- Maintain knowledge of in-shop stock availability on the sales floor and backrooms
- Actively maintain shop appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the shop is clean and well presented
- Receives and processes warehouse stock from unpacking to visual merchandising
- Completes standard opening and closing procedure
- Utilize the Point of Sale system (processing payments, returns/exchanges and gift cards)
- Participate in staff training and shop events as scheduled
- Intelligent, fun, active, and driven
- Possess exceptional customer service skills, minimum 1 year retail experience
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic
- Strong communication skills & agility
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events. Holiday blackout dates apply
- Comfortable working in a team focused environment as well as individually
Reports to: Store & Community Manager
To apply, please send through your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Nimble Ninja - Bondi Beach. Please ensure to include your availability and whether you are looking for a casual, full time or part time position.