Location: Edgecliff, Sydney (currently 3 days in office, 2 days flexible working)
Job type: Full-time
Based in Sydney, we’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our tight knit crew and bring Nimble Activewear to life across all of our channels.
You will work closely with our co-founders and marketing team across creative concepts and will be designing and executing assets across all of our channels. You’ll be tasked with bringing to life our product and brand stories in innovative and creative ways which continuously evolve the brand and truly delight our customers!
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Tight knit team with a collaborative approach
- Test & learn culture where you are encouraged to try new things & take creative risks - we’re Nimble in both name and spirit
- Be part of a growing business, working directly with the co-founders, where there is no limit to the impact that you can have
- Designer office in Edgecliff with drinks & brainstorm sessions every Thursday
- Hybrid working - 3 days in Edgecliff and 2 days from home
About the role:
- You will work closely within the marketing & digital teams and be responsible for creative execution with speed and precision across all channels - email (Klaviyo), social (search & social), website (Shopify Plus), packaging, retail and traditional media
- As part of a tight knit team, you will have the opportunity to be heavily involved across creative concepting as well as working closely with the co-founders and marketing team on creative direction to deliver iterations within brand guidelines
- You will be tasked with constantly seeking new design inspiration, ideating and present design solutions to constantly evolve the brand
- You’ll play a key role in our seasonal photoshoots (both ecom & campaign) - from being involved in concepting & creative direction through to being there on the day to ensure that it comes to life in a way that ensures brand consistency
- You will be concepting and getting behind the lens to execute innovative video & still content for social channels
- At least 4 years industry experience
- You’ve worked in a digitally led, direct-to-consumer business where you have had experience concepting content strategies & executing campaigns across a range of channels
- You will have strong conceptual thinking abilities and experience across digital design and UX
- You will also be experienced in content creation & comfortable shooting and editing video & flat lays for digital channels.
- You’ve managed multiple projects as well as BAU execution and have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining great attention to detail
- You’re a motivated self starter with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude who loves bringing ideas to life, trying new things and thrives in a test & learn culture
- You’re skilled across the below design tools:
- Adobe Suite - After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Figma / Sketch
- Photography, Video & post-production skills
- We’d also love it if you have experience across: Klaviyo, Shopify, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
If you're interested please apply via Linkedin.