Based in Sydney, Nimble Activewear is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our tight knit Nimble Ninjas.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have experience in designing direct comms across multiple digital channels and adapting creative to suit seasonal markets. Leading the charge with exceptional communication skills you are the kind of person that is excited to get their hands dirty and committed to delivering excellent brand experiences.
You will work daily across our Brand & Digital team to bring our brand and product stories to life. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager & eCommerce Manager. We move fast and this role has plenty of growth opportunities for the right candidate.
THE GOSS ON US
As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit. We make quality activewear that she can feel great in. Who’s she? Her, us and you!
Our crew is located in the heart of Edgecliff where we practice our preach on the daily. We sweat together, a few of us commute together and all of us laugh together.
We’re still young and our hustle is legit, so expect everyday to be different. There are many moving parts to our growing brand from web to wholesale and all the in-betweens. It is up to each of us to take action, follow up, follow through, evaluate and innovate.
Balance is a truth that we constantly achieve with our music vibes, heads down, healthy eats, daily sweats, chats, (some not so healthy) snacks and giggles.
Developing marketing assets for brand communications business wide. As a small business you will have ownership of creative from conception to delivery and be expected to approach design with a strategic understanding of ‘Her.’
YOU'LL BE DOING THINGS LIKE
- Source new design inspiration, ideate and present design solutions to evolve the brand’s identify and improve the customer experience
- Strong conceptual thinking (Creative concepts independent of assistance)
- Work with conceptual direction from senior creatives to deliver iterations within brand guidelines
- Creative execution with precision and purpose (attention to detail)
- Developing seasonal adaptations of content for hemispheres
- Developing graphic devices for storytelling (with longevity for brand)
- Implement creative ideas with speed and precision
- Concept & execute assets across a range of digital channels including:
- Use data insights to inform strategic design and communications
- Strong understanding of digital design and UX applied to web designs
- Strong time management and time efficiency (also managing other’s time efficiencies)
- Preparing timelines (Asana)
- Stay current on industry best practice in web and retail.
- Propose efficiencies that could increase productivity
- Self-learning on the job
- Self appointed involvement in creative opportunities
TO ROCK THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE:
- 2 years minimum industry experience - fashion, ecom or agency
- Prior experience in a fast paced business with a high volume of assets turned around at speed
- Knowledge of UX & UI principals
- Be a self starter & motivated to self learn on the job
- Intermediate video editing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently from initial concept stage through to final artwork and execution
- Experience with Klaviyo and Shopify backends preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager preferred
- Have full working rights in Australia
WHAT WE CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A fun and active work environment
- Yummy snacks on the daily
- An active crew that you can join for sweats in local studios
- No corporate suits, embrace your own style, whatever that may be!
- Loads of growth opportunities if you're keen on the adventure
- Day off for your birthday
- Generous staff discounts
Please send your CV (including a link to your portfolio) and a ONE PAGE cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Graphic Designer.