Based in Sydney, Nimble Activewear is looking for an eCommerce Manager to join our tight knit Nimble Ninjas.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have experience in managing and accelerating a high growth, high transaction B2C website. Leading the charge with excellent communication skills you are the kind of person that is excited to get their hands dirty and borderline obsessed with delivering an excellent brand experience by implementing best in class digital practices.
You will work daily with our Digital Marketing and Creative Content teams and be responsible for driving eCommerce strategy & performance, reporting directly to the senior leadership team. We move fast and this role has plenty of growth opportunities for the right candidate.
THE GOSS ON US
As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit. We make quality activewear that she can feel great in. Who's she? Her, us and you! Our crew is located in the heart of Edgecliff where we practice our preach on the daily. We sweat together, a few of us commute together and all of us laugh together.
We're still young and our hustle is legit, so expect everyday to be different. There are many moving parts to our growing brand from web to wholesale and all the in-betweens. It is up to each of us to take action, follow up, follow through, evaluate and innovate.
Balance is a truth that we constantly achieve with our music vibes, heads down, healthy eats, daily sweats, chats, (some not so healthy) snacks and giggles.
YOU'LL BE DOING THINGS LIKE
eCommerce & Digital
- Digital strategy
- Driving digital strategy to ensure that Nimble Activewear is a market leader in eCommerce
- Developing a deep understanding of consumer behaviour across all digital channels to constantly improve customer experience, with regard to global differences
- Playing a key part in the wider marketing team to contribute to ideas, projects and campaigns
- Website maintenance
- Overseeing and managing multiple global Shopify Plus sites
- Ensuring website content is always accurate, conducting weekly site walks
- Continually optimising the websites to increase conversion rate, using testing and analytics tools to test CRO recommendations
- Identifying and implementing efficiencies in our BAU processes
- Digital marketing
- Understand and monitor traffic channels
- Working closely with broader team to identify and assist in implementation of customer acquisition and traffic strategies across owned, earned and paid channels
- eCommerce operations
- Working with planning, warehouse & customer care to seamlessly manage eCommerce operations
- Managing larger projects to budget and deadline
- Retain up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics & best practice
- Oversee management of customer service function
- Identify and work closely with customer service team to implement efficiencies in process
- Maintaining a weekly and monthly reporting dashboard across global sits to track key performance indicators, blockers and trends to deliver actionable insights
- Preparing quarterly board level reporting
- Ongoing reporting on performance vs budget, and working closely with our leadership team to forecast growth and future revenue
- Reporting customer insights to the broader team to optimise the customer experience
- Reporting on customer service KPIs and provide analysis and recommendations
To rock this role, you must:
- Have 3 years minimum eCommerce manager or senior coordinator experience
- Shopify Plus experience strongly preferred
- Have led or played a major role in a large digital project or replatforming
- Have intermediate Excel / Google Sheets and reporting skills
- Have exposure to basic HTML and CSS code
- Love the health & wellness space
- Be a self starter who blazes your own trail by proactively identifying opportunities, following up and following through
- Be a strong communicator and speak with integrity, always
- Love collaborating with different disciplines in the business
- Thrive in a SMB environment where you love getting your hands dirty to learn & grow
- Have full working rights in Australia
What can we bring to the table:
- A fun and active work environment
- Yummy snacks on the daily
- An active crew that you can join for sweats in local studios
- No corporate suits, embrace your own style, whatever that may be!
- Loads of growth opportunities if you're keen on the adventure
- Day off for your birthday
- Generous staff discounts
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com with your current CV & a brief intro to you and why you think you will be a great fit!