Location: Edgecliff, Sydney (currently 3 days in office, 2 days flexible working)
Job type: Full-time
Nimble Activewear is an Australian owned and female operated, digitally led brand. As our name suggests we are Nimble in both name and spirit - our name defines our way of being and we are nimble in how we think and innovate solutions for how she moves and expresses herself as well as how she shops.
We focus on making high quality activewear that you look and feel great in - we live and breathe a balanced approach to health & wellbeing, are passionate about reducing our impact on the world and importantly, the power of bringing people together through movement makes our hearts sing.
We know you will love working for us because you are joining a unique, rapidly growing player in the market with a collaborative work environment where everyone has a voice and you can really influence our future.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious eCommerce & Digital Lead, ready to level up in their career and move into a dynamic, fast-paced business with significant growth milestones.
Reporting directly to the co-founder, you will be able to both strategise and execute on a variety of digital activities, spanning website development, digital marketing, CRO, CRM and more. You will be responsible for end-to-end performance across our digital channels, supporting a team of two on the tools as required, whilst ideating and presenting strategic direction to key stakeholders. You have a growth mindset and are willing to champion innovation at all times.
This role is ideal for an eCommerce or Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to take on growth opportunities and sit across both disciplines.
- Work with Co-Founders to identify key digital projects, with the opportunity to lead digital strategy in future
- Proven experience executing digital strategies
- Bring ability to analyse consumer behaviour across digital channels
- Play a key part in wider marketing team by bringing the voice of digital to campaigns, projects and ideas
- Take part in forecasting & reforecasting process
- Oversee management of website
- Identify & lead CRO projects to continually optimise the website to increase conversion rate (must have prior experience using testing tools)
- Oversee management of agencies
- Day to day agency liaison (with the support of Exec)
Performance marketing: Work with agency partner on performance, strategies & testing
Email marketing: Work with the marketing team to define the eDM schedule for the upcoming quarter to drive revenue and engagement
Affiliates: Work with the selected partner to deliver strategy and tactical plans to support the business’ revenue goals
- Guide, support & train team of two with opportunity for further growth in the team
- Own reporting on onsite performance, email, digital marketing activity and other relevant channels, presenting insights and suggestions to Senior Leadership
- Reporting on customer insights to broader team
- Leading weekly & monthly trade reporting
- Preparing quarterly board level reporting
- Reporting customer insights to the broader team to optimise the customer experience
- Reporting on customer service KPIs and provide analysis and recommendation
- Opportunity to grow into working with leadership team to forecast growth & future revenue
- You have a strong work ethic, can multi-task within deadlines and love using multiple channels to drive growth.
- You are passionate about the health & wellness space, growing the brand and developing your career within a fast growing business.
- You thrive on being up-to-date with digital trends, the latest platforms and are a champion of innovation.
- You are proactive with ideas, able to craft business plans and provide analysis around key business initiatives.
- We are looking for candidates with:
- at least 5 years experience in eCommerce/Digital Marketing roles with proven experience managing an online store and a digital marketing agency
- at least 2 years managing a digital marketing agency with proven results
- skills in data analysis, paid performance strategy and exposure to CRO
- Excel skills, from basic to intermediate
- exposure to our core platforms, including Shopify Plus, Google Analytics and Klaviyo (working knowledge of each of these as a minimum)
- project management experience; team management a bonus
Please include a cover letter that includes:
- your three favourite things about working in digital
- your top ‘passion area’ in the digital space
- your proudest work achievement to date
Send this along with your CV to email@example.com